This is a great opportunity for whole families to take part in fun activities, which are all FREE!
• In Medway we are running a service which helps families be more physically active and eat more healthily.
• At the moment we are running virtually. The way we do this is at 4pm we run a zoom session with families with us all in our living rooms.
• Rainbow scavenger hunts or animal races or balloon volley ball.
• We also have been running Saturday session Orienteering courses where each family has a time slot so they don’t meet physically.
In the new year when its dryer and lighter we would hope to run the afternoon sessions outside in a green space and the families all in green spaces near them. All will be linked by zoom so everyone does the activity together. Activities such as nature walks, exercise walks (with brought in instructor) and treasure hunts.
• Any materials needed are posted out.
• In addition we are also encouraging the families to all have a go at a recipe, one nominated each week. Pictures of their creations are then posted on a dedicated Facebook page.
• We even have some funds to post out some Aldi vouchers to help with food costs
For the January sessions, you will need to live in Medway, however, Kent wide there are other opportunities.
Please get in touch for more info.
Monday morning, Monday afternoon, Tuesday morning, Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday morning, Wednesday afternoon, Thursday morning, Thursday afternoon, Friday morning, Friday afternoon
Quality Assured Provider